An experienced Project Manager, ideally with strengths in sound and video is being sought to manage existing and new clients. The successful candidate will be based in our Head Office in Hook. The individual will work with the production team to deliver the two main areas of the business – projects and kit.
As a Project Manager the individual will be responsible for the following to deliver a seamless event throughout the pre, during and post production stages.
- detailed and clear knowledge of the AV industry and associated equipment
- confidently advise the correct product for a particular event
- clear knowledge of different sectors within the live event industry
- confident taking client briefs
- manage the client through the entire event process – clients will range from senior management to junior levels
- have an approachable manner to discuss project issues with a client
- manage the AV and set elements with the client
- input and manage entire event budget
- be familiar with raising PCN’s and keeping a firm control on a budget
- source suppliers and negotiate costs
- provide clear scheduling for client / suppliers / crew
- liaise and manage suppliers / crew / venue
- manage the production team allocated to deliver the project
- confidently liaise with senior management with project reports and updates
- be familiar with RFP / PQQ / SOW terminology and how to work with a team to deliver such client requests
- provide constructive feedback during client de-brief meetings
The successful applicant
The individual will need to be confident, hold exceptional interpersonal skills and be highly knowledgeable of the industry. As the Project Manager, this individual is ultimately responsible for the production and administration of their live event, they must be motivated and happy to work independently and as a team.
This is a challenging full time role with plenty of scope for further development and career enhancement. You will therefore need strong organisational, administrative and communication skills, an excellent eye for detail and be calm and accurate under pressure.
The successful candidate must have good Microsoft office knowledge and hold a clean driving license and passport. There may be an amount of global travel. The successful candidate must be prepared to work beyond the conventional 9-6 working hours as and when a project requires it.
Knowledge of CAD and Rental Point would be helpful but not essential.
Applicants will need to show past experience and knowledge in at least two of the following areas; CAD, multimedia, lighting, sound, video, and live events. Experience must also be demonstrated on the type, size and nature of two previous events where the applicant has successfully managed the events from start to completion.
Salary: negotiable dependant on experience
Closing date: none specified
Start date: Position open now
For more information: